Nájdete nás už aj na Facebooku.

Vitajte, Hosť
Prosím Prihlásiť alebo Registrovať.    Zabudli ste heslo?
Nove WR na Verticalblue 2009!!! (1) Hosť(ia)
Choď dolu Odoslať odpoveď Obľúbené: 0
Nove WR na Verticalblue 2009!!!
Pred 15 rokmi, 1 Mesiacmi
juka (Užívateľ)
Uživateľ je Offline Kliknite sem pre zobrazenie profilu užívateľa

We all watched in anticipation as Herbert made his 120m dive. Amazing! Though very narked and pushing his ears, and with failed legs at 40m on the ascent, he still had air left upon the surface. On O2 at 6m after, he still complained of narcosis, and later he had a headache and went back on O2. But now he is all smiles and laughs!

But, the most emotional dive was Leo's 81m F.I. record, breaking Rob King's 80m, especially with Rob himself going for 82m right after and turning at 40m. And Megumi's incredible 71m dive where she had the tag but lost it on the way back up, so close to a japanese record, and 4m beyond her PB.

Will Winram becomes the first Canadian (male or female) to do 90m in a self powered event.

And Walid had the MOST UNBELIEVABLE surface recovery in the history of freediving. After his 63m CNF dive, he had what to most appeared as a total blackout, head cocked back, lips barely above the surface, but somehow despite being 'gone' he continued to hold the rope with one hand. He woke up and suddenly gave the OK sign and said 'I'm okay...', but at 17.5 seconds it was 2.5 seconds too late! Nonetheless it must go down as the most 'gone' recovery anyone has ever seen. I think it should go up on youtube.

Sadly I was sick the whole competition. Maybe next time.

tutok je aj video http://forums.deeperblue.com/freediving-competitions/81796-vertical-blue-2009-a-10.html

Administrátor zablokoval prístup pre neregistrovaných.
Choď hore Odoslať odpoveď