Vitajte, Hosť
Prosím Prihlásiť alebo Registrovať.    Zabudli ste heslo?
narkoza ako limit dalsieho postupu WR v CWT? (1) Hosť(ia)
Choď dolu Odoslať odpoveď Obľúbené: 0
narkoza ako limit dalsieho postupu WR v CWT?
Pred 15 rokmi, 11 mesiacmi
juka (Užívateľ)
Uživateľ je Offline Kliknite sem pre zobrazenie profilu užívateľa

After yesterday's easy 108 metre dive (but with a dash of narcosis), Dave now has a new experience to process, if he is able to remember it well enough. As they watched the fish finder sonar from the surface (which is only a backup tool for the safety system), the surface crew saw that he seemed to pause near 70m and then continue downward, more slowly, spending a great deal of time beneath 80 metres. After three minutes had passed and I was waiting at 20 metres for him to appear, it was clear that Dave was overdue. The visibility had worsened suddenly as the tide began to turn. Faintly, I heard the sound of Dave's monofin thumping against the water column and his lanyard karabiner fizzing against the descent line. He emerged from the gloom, still kicking, still with his arms over his head. Even though he was more than forty-five seconds behind schedule he, still had very good form and it was impossible for me to tell his state of awareness. Any other diver would show serious signs of a struggle, and perhaps already be blacking out once in sight of the safety diver.

We surfaced and while I was focused on making sure that he didn't slip beneath the surface after making it back, the judges saw that Dave was unresponsive even though he instinctively grabbed the rope after his hands hit the top of the counterbalance arm and then he held onto it tightly. He barely shook but his narcosis and a conscious blackout- for lack of a better term- delayed his surface protocol beyond the twenty-second minimum.

Later, he could only remember seeing me briefly. But as he told it to other divers and the judges, he had decided to turn early at 70 metres, but instead of sinking in a streamline, he sank, presumably very narked, in a tag-capture pose all the way down until the hitting the bottom plate reminded him of his purpose. What is odd is how he was so narked at 70 metres, a depth he has cruised past many times before with ease. Perhaps he was weakened in some way from the 108 metre dive the previous day that took longer than he had wanted it to take?
http://www.deeperblue.net/article.php/831/2

trosku desive citat o tom, ze dave bol mimo uz v 70m

Administrátor zablokoval prístup pre neregistrovaných.
Pred 15 rokmi, 11 mesiacmi
Zemo (Admin)
Uživateľ je Offline Kliknite sem pre zobrazenie profilu užívateľa

juka napísal:
Later, he could only remember seeing me briefly. But as he told it to other divers and the judges, he had decided to turn early at 70 metres, but instead of sinking in a streamline, he sank, presumably very narked, in a tag-capture pose all the way down until the hitting the bottom plate reminded him of his purpose. What is odd is how he was so narked at 70 metres, a depth he has cruised past many times before with ease. Perhaps he was weakened in some way from the 108 metre dive the previous day that took longer than he had wanted it to take?
http://www.deeperblue.net/article.php/831/2

Hmmm... zaujimave, od 70m padal znarkovany v poze naciahnuty za tagom, to by ma zaujimalo ako zvladol vyrovnavanie az po tanier...

"Some people were lucky enough to be born smart, while others were even smarter and got born lucky"
Ed Seykota
  Administrátor zablokoval prístup pre neregistrovaných.
Choď hore Odoslať odpoveď