Vitajte, Hosť
Prosím Prihlásiť alebo Registrovať.    Zabudli ste heslo?
Choď dolu Odoslať odpoveď Obľúbené: 0
Rôzne
Pred 11 rokmi, 10 mesiacmi
stady (Užívateľ)
Uživateľ je Offline Kliknite sem pre zobrazenie profilu užívateľa

Aj marinaci musia robit safety protocol...

vsimnite si ten BO v 8:36, pripadne bleskovu zachranu v 9:35
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-06i6wRwEk&feature=related

Administrátor zablokoval prístup pre neregistrovaných.
Pred 11 rokmi, 6 mesiacmi
mirecxwx (Užívateľ)

Chlapi mate tento oscarovy film niekto na dvd alebo blueray? Toto musím mat!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQXoar35vk0&feature=related

Pred 11 rokmi, 5 mesiacmi
mirecxwx (Užívateľ)

Urcite ste videli ale musim - Miguel Lozano ma perfektne videa: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QHy4Wqgi-0

cely jeho kanal(produkcia, muzika atd.)nieco neskutocne... sympaták

Pred 11 rokmi, 4 mesiacmi
mirecxwx (Užívateľ)

William Trubridge dnes ohlásil na facebooku počas Vertical Blue, citujem:

,,For tomorrow I've announced 126m CWT (constant weight with a monofin), the same as Alexey Molchanov, who has the current world record of 125m. A judge flipped a coin to see who would go first and it was Alexey, but should we both be successful we would share the record.
There will be a lot of pressure on us both, even before we add the 200psi pressure of a 126-meter column of water above our heads!,,

cakam na vysledy , Nery nakoniec 123m national record ...

A je to tu: Molchanov dal, Trubridge nie:

,,Alexey Molchanov set an amazing world record of 126m this morning, but I couldn't join him today.
Everything was going perfectly - I had a great breathe-up and entry, but at 30m it all turned 'pear-shaped' when I found out that the depth alarms on the official gauge I was using had actually been disabled like the judges said (I hadn't believed them as I'd heard the alarms on the other gauge, so it was completely my fault). So this meant that my equalising was thrown off (technically: I did my mouthfill about 10m too late), and I had very little idea of what depth I was at at any point during the dive. I also knew that I wouldn't be alerted when I was nearing the plate, so could be taken by surprise, or turn just above it thinking it was still far away... With all these thoughts running through my head, I was in a completely different state of mind to where I need to be for a record attempt, and made the difficult decision to turn, at what turned out to be 108.5m.,,

26.11 dnes to vrelo failed obidvaja
,,Nail biting scenes at Dean's Blue Hole. Trubridge reached 126m but suffered a surface black-out while Molchanov reached 128m but failed to locate a tag so his dive does not count either.,, Suunto Vertical Blue prehlasil

Posledná úprava: 2012/11/28 23:59 upravil mirecxwx.
Choď hore Odoslať odpoveď